Free Audio Editor is the best choice you have when it comes for Audio Editing Software. Forget Sound Forge and WaveLab, you don’t have to pay anymore. You can notice from the name that this audio editing software it is completely free. Free Audio Editor offers you all the features you need for editing your audio files. You can record, edit and enhance your audio files quickly and professionally as you used to do in Sound Forge.
It allows you to record sound from your microphone, online streaming and other input devices like: audio cassettes, LPs and much more. This amazing sound editor also includes the option to burn your music creation directly in CD. It also includes a wide range of artistic effects and filters which will definitely enrich your audio projects.
The interface is quite catchy and very intuitive. If you have used Sound Forge before there isn’t any big difference.
Free Audio Editor has the following features:
- Powerful audio recording feature
- Edit sound files visually
- Apply various audio effects easily
- Powerful noise reduction tool
- Easy to use interface will get you started editing in just minutes
- Real-time effect preview is supported
- Simple bookmark & region manager
- Supports a number of sound formats including WAV (multiple codecs), MP3, WMA, OGG and many more.
- Burn your sound files to CD
- Tools include speech synthesis (Text to Speech)
Free Audio Editor supports all the versions of Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7